February 25, 2020 | 1year | General
The Retreat is a sympathically converted field shelter perched on the side of the hill above our farm. It commands spectacular views of the Ayrshire countryside below it which you can enjoy from the comfort of your bed or that of the private hot tub outside. The property is ideally located to make the most of the many world famous golf courses in the area as well the numerous beaches and the dramatic coastline of the west coast of Scotland.
All bed linen and towels are provided and if your stay exceeds a week, we will provide you with fresh linen and towels at a time to suit you. If you are travelling with young children, please let us know as a travel cot, high chair and other useful items are available on request.
Parking is ample and immediately adjoins the property. There is a spacious enclosed deck area with private hot tub.
* COVID 19 *
Please see details under Booking Terms at the bottom of this page.
When you Arrive
Check in is from 3pm until 8pm, please let us know if you require earlier or later check in and we will do our best to accommodate this. You will be met on arrival and shown the property. We’ll explain the facilities, how to use the hot tub and go through any questions you may have.
- Free wifi throughout
- Hot tub
- Well equipped kitchenette with fridge/freezer, microwave oven, kettle, toaster and two ring induction hob
- Four poster king size bed
- Small sofa bed (suitable for children)
- Ensuite bathroom with monsoon shower
- Eclosed private deck area
- Bed linen & towels
- Travel cot and baby essentials available upon request
- Iron & ironing board
- Private parking
- Smart TV & DVD player
Important Things to Note
- Harpercroft is a working farm and as such children MUST be accompanied/supervised at all times. A working farm can be noisy at busy times.
- The drive up to The Retreat is very steep. Please take care when driving up to the property.
- For stays in excess of a week, we will provide clean bed linen and towels. We will agree a suitable time with you.
- Please see our Extras page for other services/facilities available.