Garden Cottage is a recently renovated old stone farm workers house. It is self contained, leaving you with sole use of the property. It is located on our family farm and set up on the hill slightly away from the rest of the buildings which gives it fantastic views of the farm and countryside below. The private hot tub is a fantastic place to relax and enjoy the surrounding scenery. Access to the property is down the farm’s private drive and there is specific parking for the cottage which will take 2 cars. Should you require more space, this may be possible with prior arrangement.
The property sleeps 4 comfortably and is comprised of two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large kitchen/diner and spacious sitting room. It also has a secure utility room complete with washer and dryer and a large amount of storage space, ideal for golf clubs, bicycles, wet weather gear and other belongings. All bed linen and towels are provided and if your stay exceeds a week, we will provide you with fresh linen and towels at a time to suit you. If you are travelling with young children, please let us know as a travel cot, high chair and other useful items are available on request.
When you Arrive
Check in is from 3pm until 8pm, please let us know if you require earlier or later check in and we will do our best to accommodate this. You will be met on arrival and shown the property. We’ll explain the facilities, how to use the hot tub and go through any questions you may have.
- Kitchen/Diner - Table and chairs for 6, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, separate drinks fridge, induction hob, fan assisted oven, microwave, toaster and kettle.
- Hallway - Double wardrobe for coats etc, chest of drawers, selection of local attraction and amenity brochures and cards, hoover, ironing board and iron.
- Sitting Room - Two large sofas, TV (Freeview) and DVD player, selection of books, DVDs, toys, games and magazines. Double french doors to private garden.
- Master Bedroom - Double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables and lamps. Hairdryer located in top drawer of chest.
- Ensuite - Large bath, WC, basin, walk in shower with ‘monsoon’ shower-head, heated towel rail and plenty of cupboard space.
- Bedroom 2 - 2 single beds, chest of drawers, lamps, dressing table and stool with hairdryer in top drawer. Large double wardrobes with mirrored doors.
- Bathroom - Walk in shower with ‘monsoon’ shower-head, WC, 2 basins, heated towel rail and plenty of cupboard space.
- Utility/Laundry Room - Washing machine, condensing tumble dryer, sink, cupboards and airers.
- Outside - Hot tub to seat 4, Hardwood table and chairs to sit 6, parasol and gas barbecue.
- General - Free access to wifi throughout the property. 4G phone coverage is very good.
Important Things to Note
- Although the majority of the property is spread over one floor, the utility room is accessed by an external flight of
- Harpercroft is a working farm and as such children MUST be accompanied/supervised at all times. A working farm can be noisy at busy times.
- For stays in excess of a week, we will provide clean bed linen and towels. We will agree a suitable time with you.
- Please see our Extras page for other services/facilities available.
Updated: February 20, 2020