Garden Cottage is a recently renovated (December 2020) old stone farm workers house. It is self contained, leaving you with sole use of the property. It is located on our family farm and set up on the hill slightly away from the rest of the buildings which gives it fantastic views of the farm and countryside below. The private hot tub is a fantastic place to relax and enjoy the surrounding scenery. Access to the property is down the farm’s private drive and there is specific parking for the cottage which will take 2 cars. Should you require more space, this may be possible with prior arrangement.
The property sleeps 4 comfortably and is comprised of two bedrooms (both with zip link beds meaning you can have two super kingsize beds or 4 singles), two bathrooms, a large kitchen/diner and spacious sitting room with smart TV. It also has a secure utility room complete with washer and dryer and a large amount of storage space, ideal for golf clubs, bicycles, wet weather gear and other belongings. All bed linen and towels are provided and if your stay exceeds a week, we will provide you with fresh linen and towels at a time to suit you. If you are travelling with young children, please let us know as a travel cot, high chair and other useful items are available on request.* COVID 19 *
Please see details under Booking Terms at the bottom of this page.
When you Arrive
Check in is from 3pm until 8pm, please let us know if you require earlier or later check in and we will do our best to accommodate this. You will be met on arrival and shown the property. We’ll explain the facilities, how to use the hot tub and go through any questions you may have.
- Free wifi throughout
- Hot tub
- Washing Machine & Tumble Dryer
- Bathroom 1: Bath & separate monsoon shower
- Bathroom 2: Monsoon shower cubicle
- Enclosed private garden
- Bed linen & towels
- Travel cot and baby essentials available upon request
- Iron & ironing board
- Private parking
- Drinks Cooler
- Smart TV
- Secure storage room for bikes, golf clubs etc
Important Things to Note
- Although the majority of the property is spread over one floor, the utility room is accessed by an external flight of
- Harpercroft is a working farm and as such children MUST be accompanied/supervised at all times. A working farm can be noisy at busy times.
- Please see our Extras page for other services/facilities available.